The Freemie Family is constantly growing, and with the new addition of our Closed-System Cups, and portable Liberty and Independence Pumps, the options for freedom in pumping are growing dramatically!
We have two different types of cup sets available, open-system and closed-system. Cups are universal in that they can be used with any external compatible pump if you have the correct pump connection.
NEW!!! Closed-System Cups
Welcome to our newest cup system!
- Our Closed-System cup set (model no. FG063) is available on our website, and works with a number of pumps, such as Spectra, Ameda, Evenflo and others. This cup set has a built-in barrier to prevent milk backing up, and a simpler pump connection. This set retails at $79 (not compatible with Medela or Hygeia pumps).
The open-system cups (includes models FG041, FG047, FG056) are boxed differently depending on where you purchase, and include different pump connections.
- Our original Open-System Cup set (model no. FG041) is available on freemie.com and Amazon. This set works with specific Medela, Hygiea compatible pumps.
- We have the same Open-System Cup set (models. FG047) sold in box retailers, such as Walmart and Target but it’s boxed with NUK brand. This set includes a connection kit for NUK, Medela and Hygeia compatible pumps only. This set is also sold in stores in Canada (model FG056).
We make 4 distinct pumps for your situation. Electric, manual, and compact portables give you choices in pumping. Our pumps comes with Freemie Cups, and are not sold separately.
New Portable Rechargeable Pumps
- Our Independence Pump (model nos. FG066 or FG076) is only available through insurance. Find this pump with closed-system cups now at Byram Healthcare and Edgepark Medical Supplies.
- Our Liberty Pump is available at freemie.com (model no. FG077). The NUK Liberty Pump (model no. FG078) and cup set and includes a bonus of 21mm Fitmie soft silicone inserts, along with NUK bottles. The Liberty Pump is also carried by Byram Healthcare (model no. FG077). The Liberty Pump uniquely has a Sleep Timer function. Set it in 5-minute intervals up to 40 minutes. Auto shut-off is 40 minutes and you can get more sleep!
Independence v. Liberty – What’s the Difference?
These new pumps are almost identical. The Liberty Pump has a sleep timer and LCD display screen. The Independence does not have a sleep timer, and has a LED screen indicating suction and speed. They both have the same number of suction & strength settings, including Turbo (extended draw cycle) mode. Read more here.
- Our Freedom Pump (model nos. FG017 or FG031) is the first electric pump we introduced. This double electric pump requires a wall outlet or car lighter inverter for use in the car. Includes open-system cups with sizes 25mm, or 25 and 28mm.
- The Equality Pump (model no. FG032) is the only double-manual pump sold in the USA, and it comes with a set of open-system Freemie cups. At $69 this pump and cup set will go anywhere because it’s a mom-powered, one-handed trigger-action pump that never needs batteries or chargers. It’s a great full-time or back-up pump option. Here’s Ashley pumping on vacation at the Grand Canyon with the Equality Pump.
Fitmie is a new sizing option for Freemie users. Most cup and pump sets come with both 25mm and 28mm funnels. Freemie is never recommended if we don’t have your size. These soft parts slide inside Freemie funnels to create a custom fit. Many moms are not symmetrical and Fitmie may help. These slippery silicone inserts come in a wide variety of sizes:
- 15 and 16mm (4 pack)
- 17 and 18mm (4 pack)
- 19 and 20mm (4 pack)
- 21mm (2 pack)
- 22mm (2 pack)
- 21 and 22mm (4 pack)
- 23 and 24mm (4 pack)
- 25 and 26mm (4 pack)
Sizes 15-23mm go inside the 25mm funnels. Any Fitmie size will fit inside a 28mm funnel.
Items by Model Number
FG041 – Freemie Open-System Deluxe Cup Set for compatible Medela and Hygeia pumps
FG047 – NUK co-branded Freemie Open-System Deluxe Cup Set for NUK, Medela and Hygeia compatible pumps
FG055 – Freemie Open-System Single Cup for compatible Medela and Hygeia pumps (single cup set)
FG063 – Freemie Closed-System Deluxe Cup Set for closed-system pumps to work with Ameda, Ardo, Evenflo, Philips Avent and Spectra compatible pumps
Closed-System Freemie Cups (model no FG063) can be used with the Liberty and Independence Pumps.
FG017 – Freemie Freedom Double Electric Pump and Standard Cup Set
FG031 – Freemie Freedom Double Electric Pump and Deluxe Cup Set
(25 and 28mm)
FG032 – Freemie Equality Double Manual Pump and Deluxe Cup Set
(25 & 28mm)
FG066 – Freemie Independence Mobile Pump Standard Cup Set
FG076 – Freemie Independence Mobile Pump Deluxe Cup Set
(25 and 28mm)
FG077 – Freemie Liberty Mobile Pump and Deluxe Cup Set
(25 and 28mm)
FG078 – NUK co-branded Liberty Mobile Pump and Cup Set with Fitmie
(21mm Fitmie, 25 and 28mm)
FG020 – Ameda, Ardo, Evenflo, Lucina, and Philips Avent
FG021 – Medela & Hygeia
FG022-F – Freemie Freedom
FG023-E – Freemie Equality
FG044 – Spectra (Asia Pacific Connection Kit)
FG024 – 25mm Funnels (2-pack)
FG050 – 25mm Funnel (single)
FG025 – 28mm Funnels (2-pack)
FG051 – 28mm Funnel (single)
FG026 – 32mm Funnels (2-pack)
FG027 – Open System Natural Shaped Cups (2-pack)
FG029 – Valve Bases (2-pack)
FG054 – Valve Base (single)
FG030 – Valves for Open System Cups (4-pack)
FG045 – Freedom Filters (2-pack)
FG048 – Quick Connectors (2-pack)
FG049 – Freemie Tubing for Open System Cups