After introducing Freemie Cups to the world, we totally understood the demand for a pump that met the needs of 21st century women. Breast pumps have barely evolved in a hundred years! Being hands-free and concealed to pump was a quantum leap forward to give new moms some freedom from the pumping routine, but being plugged in was the next hurdle. With this in mind, the Liberty and Independence pumps were born.
Introducing Freemie portable pumps!
The Freemie Liberty and Independence pumps are our new portable battery operated pumps, and are used in combination with our new closed-system cups. Both pumps have virtually the same specifications:
- Hospital grade suction up to 280mm Hg
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery, 1.5 to 3 hr capacity
- Revolutionary noise reduction technology
- Over 100+ suction & speed combination settings
- 3 programmable suction/speed memory settings
- Unique Turbo Mode – an extended draw cycle/stimulation mode
- Belt clip so you can wear it
- Micro-USB charger and wall charger
- Closed-System Collection Cups are included
There are two differences between the Liberty and Independence pumps:
- The Liberty pump has a LCD display, which shows pump settings/battery percentage on a back-lit screen. The Independence Pump has an LED light display, which shows pump settings through lit indicators.
- The Liberty Pump comes with an adjustable auto-shutoff timer that can be set in 5 minute increments up to 40 minutes. The Independence Pump does not have this feature, however, both pumps automatically shut off after 40 minutes.
Where will you pump?